1. Welcome Home to the DVC Boards at DVCinfo.com, an online community where you can join other Disney Vacation Club members (and potential members) from around the world discussing all things related to Disney and DVC. We pride ourselves on being a pleasant community built around people posting news and information, getting and giving help and guidance, and just having fun and conversing with other people who share our interest in DVC and Disney.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest. To gain full access to the DVCinfo discussion forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to actively participate in forum discussions, start new discussion topics and vote in site polls, communicate privately with other DVC devotees, post your own photos, and much more. So, Come Join the Fun!

Registration is absolutely free, so register today! You can even login using your Facebook, Twitter or Google account for immediate access. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Or, skip the registration process by logging in with your Facebook, Twitter or Google account.

Comparison of DVC resort amenities

Discussion in 'DVC Mousecellaneous' started by DVC Mike, Mar 5, 2017.

1. DVC Mike

DVC Mike Founder Founder

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Mike
    One the Resort Comparisons - DVCinfo.com page, I have added a comparison of recreational amenities across DVC resorts.

Let me know if I've misrepresented the recreational amenities at your home resort.

Amenities-Recreation-CompareM.png

brerfrog, Jow3, AuLYNi and 3 others like this.
  2. luaulei321

luaulei321 Veteran Member

DVC Since:
    I'm fairly certain that the arcade at Grand Californian has been converted to the new gym location, and there is no longer an arcade at that resort. I'm unaware of a playground there, but they do offer outdoor movies.

Russ likes this.
  3. luaulei321

DVC Since:
    Aulani isn't my home resort, but we've been there twice so far.

There's a walkway that goes along the beach between the different hotels in the area. Many use it as a jogging path, though I'm not sure that it's an official one.

Aulani has a playground within the Auntie's Beach House compound. It's open to the public during open house hours - in the morning before Auntie's Beach House officially opens.

Outdoor movies are offered on selected nights.

Russ likes this.
  4. luaulei321

DVC Since:
    This is a great list. :tu:

Would it be worth adding availability of sit-down and quick service dining?

5. DVC Mike

DVC Mike Founder Founder

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Mike
  6. Lori L

Lori L Administrator Staff Member Administrator

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AKV
    First Name:
    Lori
    That would be a good idea. Just like the number of pools, you could do the number of quick service and number of table service. I'm not sure how you would handle BWV though, just everything on the boardwalk?

7. LauraM

LauraM Master Member

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Laura
    Maybe could add on the resort comparison page a similar chart showing room amenities such as sleeper chair, flip down TV bed, extra bathroom, two real beds in studio, elevator in building...etc.

Russ likes this.
  8. DVC Mike

DVC Mike Founder Founder

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Those are all good ideas. I'll get to that later this week.

AuLYNi and Lori L like this.
  9. Russ

Russ Site Administrator Staff Member Site Administrator

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AUL, PVB, SSR
    First Name:
    Russ
    Any idea what the second sports court is (not the basketball court) at BRV/CCV? Looks like it might be a shuffleboard court:

upload_2017-3-7_11-48-45.png

10. Russ

Russ Site Administrator Staff Member Site Administrator

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AUL, PVB, SSR
    First Name:
    Russ
    Nevermind, just saw #26 is the Barbeque Pavilion :embarrased3:

Is the new "Reunion Station (Child Activities)" at BRV/CCV a Community Hall?

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017