1. Welcome Home to the DVC Boards at DVCinfo.com, an online community where you can join other Disney Vacation Club members (and potential members) from around the world discussing all things related to Disney and DVC. We pride ourselves on being a pleasant community built around people posting news and information, getting and giving help and guidance, and just having fun and conversing with other people who share our interest in DVC and Disney.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest. To gain full access to the DVCinfo discussion forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to actively participate in forum discussions, start new discussion topics and vote in site polls, communicate privately with other DVC devotees, post your own photos, and much more. So, Come Join the Fun!

Registration is absolutely free, so register today! You can even login using your Facebook, Twitter or Google account for immediate access. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Or, skip the registration process by logging in with your Facebook, Twitter or Google account.

Copper Creek Villas Model Room Photos

Discussion in 'DVC News & Rumors' started by DVC Mike, Mar 15, 2017.

1. DVC Mike

DVC Mike Founder Founder

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Here are some photos taken of the model room for the Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge resort. The 2-bedroom lock-off model room is located at the DVC Sales Center at Saratoga Springs Resort.

Copper Creek Villas Model Room Photos - DVCinfo.com

Thanks to Lori @Disney13 for the photos!!!

DVCNewbie1212 and Russ like this.
  2. Russ

Russ Site Administrator Staff Member Site Administrator

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AUL, PVB, SSR
    First Name:
    Russ
    I have to say, after seeing the photos, those are some really nicely decorated rooms. Not sure what all the fuss about the décor was about :confused:.

3. Disney Cheshire

Disney Cheshire Veteran Member

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Liz
    I LOVE that tub!! I like the fact there is no carpet and the room is not imagined quite as dark as the original Lodge rooms. Cave dweller hubby might not feel the same way though.

Is the flooring faux wood or vinyl? Either way less carpet is better!

3 Hobbits 2 Disney likes this.
  4. Lori L

Lori L Administrator Staff Member Administrator

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AKV
    First Name:
    Lori
    Thanks Lori, @Disney13 for sharing these photos. Great shots!

5. Russ

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AUL, PVB, SSR
    First Name:
    Russ
    Probably laminate -- holds up much better than wood.

6. 3 Hobbits 2 Disney

3 Hobbits 2 Disney Active Member

DVC Since:
    Home:
    SSR
    First Name:
    Dianne
    I like the kitchen and tub but everything is too narrow.

7. Lori L

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AKV
    First Name:
    Lori
    Yep. We just went through the model and it is narrow. If the fridge is open it would be very tight for others to move around. The whole room layout felt much smaller than other DVC rooms. I'll be curious to see if others agree once they start touring the model.

DVCNewbie1212 likes this.
  8. Russ

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AUL, PVB, SSR
    First Name:
    Russ
    On the Studio side or 1 Bedroom Side? Understand on the Studio side since the kitchenette is along the side. Is the 1 Bedroom better?

9. Lori L

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AKV
    First Name:
    Lori
    Studio felt smaller but one bedroom living and kitchen area felt MUCH smaller. I've read other places people are feeling the same thing so it doesn't seem to be just my family thinking this. The problem is everything is long and narrow instead of square if that makes any sense.

DVCNewbie1212 likes this.
  10. Russ

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AUL, PVB, SSR
    First Name:
    Russ
    Makes perfect sense since they were designed for hotel rooms that preceded them. Poly only lucked out since it was the first resort at Disney, so hotel rooms were much larger back in the day :tu:.

DVCNewbie1212 and Bobby like this.