1. Welcome Home to the DVC Boards at DVCinfo.com, an online community where you can join other Disney Vacation Club members (and potential members) from around the world discussing all things related to Disney and DVC. We pride ourselves on being a pleasant community built around people posting news and information, getting and giving help and guidance, and just having fun and conversing with other people who share our interest in DVC and Disney.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest. To gain full access to the DVCinfo discussion forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to actively participate in forum discussions, start new discussion topics and vote in site polls, communicate privately with other DVC devotees, post your own photos, and much more. So, Come Join the Fun!

Registration is absolutely free, so register today! You can even login using your Facebook, Twitter or Google account for immediate access. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Or, skip the registration process by logging in with your Facebook, Twitter or Google account.

DVC on-demand webcast covering Copper Creek Villas

Discussion in 'DVC News & Rumors' started by DVC Mike, May 15, 2017.

1. DVC Mike

DVC Mike Founder Founder

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Disney Vacation Club has an on-demand webcast available for viewing by both members and guests to watch.

CCV-Cabin-View.jpg

It's available here.

KitKat, Lori L and DVCNewbie1212 like this.
  2. DVC Mike

DVC Mike Founder Founder

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Mike
  3. Bobby

Bobby Moderator Staff Member Moderator

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Bob
    If I win the sweepstakes, I'll let y'all know. I liked it better when they at least mailed you a print. At least you got something. :D

Lori L likes this.
  4. DiznyDi

DiznyDi Active Member

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AKV, BRV, SSR
    First Name:
    Diane - Di
    I can't get the thing to load? I've 'registered' and 'they hope to see me soon' but no webcast for me.
    I also really like the prints :)

Bobby likes this.
  5. Granny

Granny Elite Member

DVC Since:
    Home:
    BWV, VWL
    First Name:
    Tom
    I received the email from DVD with the link to the video, but I didn't like the part when they asked me to register with all the information they already have. And it said that by filling it out I was giving Disney permission to call me to try to sell me points. I don't understand that since they call whenever they want now trying to sell points...even with the "no call" settings, I don't think they need my permission in my state because they are someone I am already doing business with.

So @DVC Mike , I appreciate the screen grabs. I hadn't seen the "back porch" area of the cabin before.

Bob...it seems that those days of us getting promotional items from Disney are pretty much gone. The last things I received were the Giclee print before they opened AKV and the Mickey head flag pin they sent out after 9/11.

Well, come to think of it I did get a "thanks for coming" Dumbo illustration after our stay at BWV a couple of years ago. It just seems very hit and miss. :)

Bobby likes this.