1. Hi! Welcome Home to the DVCinfo Community Forums! We pride ourselves on being a pleasant community built around people discussing Disney Vacation Club and Disney News & Information or just enjoying talking with other DVC members (and potential members). We do our best to make this a friendly & enjoyable place. Please do not hesitate to Contact Us.

Login with a Facebook, Twitter, or Google Account or Register a new User Name & Password for full site access!
  2. Hi, you are viewing our Forums as a Guest. Registered Members can Like Posts, Mark Forums Read, view New Posts since last visit, get Alerts for Followed Forums & Threads, participate in Discussions, Vote in Polls, Post & Rate Photos, Download Resources, have private Conversations, & view our DVC Rent, Trade, Transfer & Exchange Forum. Please do not hesitate to Contact Us.

Login with a Facebook, Twitter, or Google Account or Register a new User Name & Password for full site access!

DVC on-demand webcast covering Copper Creek Villas

Discussion in 'DVC News & Rumors' started by DVC Mike, May 15, 2017.

1. DVC Mike

DVC Mike Founder

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Disney Vacation Club has an on-demand webcast available for viewing by both members and guests to watch.

CCV-Cabin-View.jpg

It's available here.

KitKat, Lori L and DVCNewbie1212 like this.
  2. DVC Mike

DVC Mike Founder

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Mike
  3. Bobby

Bobby Staff Member Moderator

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Bob
    If I win the sweepstakes, I'll let y'all know. I liked it better when they at least mailed you a print. At least you got something. :D

Lori L likes this.
  4. DiznyDi

DiznyDi Active Member

DVC Since:
    Home:
    AKV, BRV, SSR
    First Name:
    Diane - Di
    I can't get the thing to load? I've 'registered' and 'they hope to see me soon' but no webcast for me.
    I also really like the prints :)

Bobby likes this.
  5. Granny

Granny Elite Member

DVC Since:
    Home:
    BWV, VWL
    First Name:
    Tom
    I received the email from DVD with the link to the video, but I didn't like the part when they asked me to register with all the information they already have. And it said that by filling it out I was giving Disney permission to call me to try to sell me points. I don't understand that since they call whenever they want now trying to sell points...even with the "no call" settings, I don't think they need my permission in my state because they are someone I am already doing business with.

So @DVC Mike , I appreciate the screen grabs. I hadn't seen the "back porch" area of the cabin before.

Bob...it seems that those days of us getting promotional items from Disney are pretty much gone. The last things I received were the Giclee print before they opened AKV and the Mickey head flag pin they sent out after 9/11.

Well, come to think of it I did get a "thanks for coming" Dumbo illustration after our stay at BWV a couple of years ago. It just seems very hit and miss. :)

Bobby likes this.