1. Welcome Home to the DVC Boards at DVCinfo.com, an online community where you can join other Disney Vacation Club members (and potential members) from around the world discussing all things related to Disney and DVC. We pride ourselves on being a pleasant community built around people posting news and information, getting and giving help and guidance, and just having fun and conversing with other people who share our interest in DVC and Disney.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest. To gain full access to the DVCinfo discussion forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to actively participate in forum discussions, start new discussion topics and vote in site polls, communicate privately with other DVC devotees, post your own photos, and much more. So, Come Join the Fun!

Registration is absolutely free, so register today! You can even login using your Facebook, Twitter or Google account for immediate access. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Or, skip the registration process by logging in with your Facebook, Twitter or Google account.

How long to get membership details

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling DVC' started by Disney_MachineLearning, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Disney_MachineLearning

Disney_MachineLearning Member

First Name:
    Disney_ML
    Hello Everyone,

First of all this is a great site with wealth of information.

We closed on our contract last week (around 1/25) Any idea what is the current approximate time Disney mails the membership details after closing.

We are very very anxious.

Thank you,
    Disney_Machine Learning

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Disney13 and rfc0001 like this.
  2. magicaldisney

magicaldisney Elite Member Staff Member Moderator

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Lori
    It's been reported around 2 - 3 weeks. One week down and counting! Keep us updated. I'd love to have an idea of current times to receive membership info.

rfc0001 likes this.
  3. Disney_MachineLearning

First Name:
    Disney_ML
    Sure. Will definitely post when I receive the membership info by mail. I am tempted to call Disney to see if they have any update.

magicaldisney likes this.
  4. magicaldisney

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Lori
    I've heard some people having luck calling and getting info around the two week mark.

5. Disney_MachineLearning

First Name:
    Disney_ML
    Thanks for the reply. I will try calling end of next week. That should be 2 solid weeks by then.

magicaldisney likes this.
  6. Disney_MachineLearning

First Name:
    Disney_ML
    Hello,

I got my Membership number in mail today. Then I had to call DVC to get the Member ID and one time activation code. So it took just over 2 weeks from the date of closing.

Regards,

rfc0001 likes this.
  7. magicaldisney

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Lori
    AWESOME! You're in! Now on to having some fun!

8. rfc0001

rfc0001 Elite Member Staff Member Moderator

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Russ
    Let me be the first to say Welcome Home :woot3:!

9. Disney_MachineLearning

First Name:
    Disney_ML
    Thank you! Feels great.

DVCNewbie1212 and rfc0001 like this.
  10. Wakey

Wakey Active Member

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Welcome home. For others reading this you can luck out when you call. I got mine 5 days after closing by calling up, but I had to try twice and on the second occasion I pressed either 3 and then 2 or the other way around and got a very helpful lady in a special department.