1. Welcome Home to the DVC Boards at DVCinfo.com, an online community where you can join other Disney Vacation Club members (and potential members) from around the world discussing all things related to Disney and DVC. We pride ourselves on being a pleasant community built around people posting news and information, getting and giving help and guidance, and just having fun and conversing with other people who share our interest in DVC and Disney.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest. To gain full access to the DVCinfo discussion forum you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to actively participate in forum discussions, start new discussion topics and vote in site polls, communicate privately with other DVC devotees, post your own photos, and much more. So, Come Join the Fun!

Registration is absolutely free, so register today! You can even login using your Facebook, Twitter or Google account for immediate access. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Or, skip the registration process by logging in with your Facebook, Twitter or Google account.

NEWS New Character Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno

Discussion in 'Other Disney News and Rumors' started by rfc0001, Feb 1, 2017.

Tags:
Added to Calendar: 04/02/17
  1. rfc0001

rfc0001 Elite Member Staff Member Moderator

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Russ
    RapunzelandFlynnFI.jpg

Disney has announced a New Character Dining Experience, Bon Voyage Breakfast to Debut April 2 at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.

More Details:

Adult menu items (served tableside):

upload_2017-2-23_11-8-24.png

Kids menu items include a Mickey Pancake, Mickey Waffle or a Little Royal Breakfast (egg, bacon, and toast). Breakfast also includes coffee, tea, juice, milk and soft drinks. Mimosas, Peach Bellini, cappuccino, French press coffee will also be available for an additional charge.

The character dining experience will cost $34 for adults, $20 for children. Reservations are available online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    magicaldisney and DVCNewbie1212 like this.
  2. DVCNewbie1212

DVCNewbie1212 Veteran Member

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Dawn
    OMG, my daughter is going to flip out over this. Any idea when the reservations will open for this, our window opens tomorrow for our August trip. Actually, knowing my luck, the reservations will open tomorrow and crash the entire system.

3. rfc0001

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Russ
    Per the article:

"This unique, new character breakfast is slated to begin in late spring. Keep checking the Disney Parks Blog – we’ll be sharing more details, including the opening date"

DVCNewbie1212 likes this.
  4. DVCNewbie1212

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Dawn
    I should be safe tomorrow then, lol

5. rfc0001

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Russ
    Trattoria al Forno ADRs for their existing breakfast are no longer available after Friday March, 24 - the likely yet-to-be-announced start date for this new Character Breakfast.

DVCNewbie1212 likes this.
  6. rfc0001

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Russ
    Disney has announced a New Character Dining Experience, Bon Voyage Breakfast to Debut April 2 at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.

Reservations are available online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.

Note: There have been mixed reports of people being able to book Trattoria Al Forno Breakfast today for dates after April 1. As of 10:30 AM EST there was no availability for any dates between April 2 and August 22 (6 months) online. Subsequently, the search option for "Breakfast" and all breakfast hours on Trattoria al Forno's web page were removed. However, as of 12:00 PM EST I am now able to see availability online, however got an error on the final step. I called DVC MS and they were able to book it :woot3:.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  7. DVCNewbie1212

DVC Since:
    First Name:
    Dawn
    FYI, I was able to book a reservation for the first week of August online a few minutes ago. Thanks for the heads up.

rfc0001 likes this.
  8. AnnaS

AnnaS Master Member

DVC Since:
    I am sure we will be having breakfast some day here with my grandchildren.

AuLYNi and DVCNewbie1212 like this.