Note: This resort opens on July 17, 2017.
DVC contract end date is January 31, 2068.
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins
801 Timberline Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Front Desk: (407) 824-3200
Fax: (407) 824-3508
Why Stay Here?
It has a magnificently rendered them with a peaceful and romantic setting of a mountain retreat. Each of the 26 waterfront cabins boast a screened-in wraparound porch with a built-in hot tub.
- Artist Point -This Pacific Northwest-themed restaurant features salmon, game, steak and other seafood. Try the cedar plan salmon and berry cobbler.
- Whispering Canyon Café – A boisterous family-style place where cast members sass the customers. Be sure and ask for ketchup!
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill – Located next to Boulder Ridge Cove Pool, it offers some unique choices compared to other quick-service. You can also order from your table.
- Roaring Fork – In a hurry? Grab breakfast, lunch and dinner here.
- Territory Lounge – A rustic bar located near Artist Point
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill – Located next to Boulder Ridge Cove Pool
The Copper Creek Springs Pool offers a 67-foot waterslide built into rocks and hot and cold whirlpool spas.
Boulder Ridge Cove Pool features a zero-depth entry point, and a whirlpool spa.
- Arcade (Buttons & Bells)
- Barbecue pavilion
- Basketball court
- Bike rentals
- Children’s activities (Club’s Den)
- Fitness Center (Sturdy Branches)
- Grocery orders
- Jogging trails
- Lobby concierge
- Movies under the stars
- Spa services
- Valet parking
- Watersports – boat rentals
Bus Transportation to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Disney Springs; Boat Transportation to Magic Kingdom, Fort Wilderness, and Disney’s Contemporary Hotel
Room Types & Quantities
Each Studio one sleeps up to 4 Guests, with a queen-size bed and a queen-size sleeper sofa. It includes a convenient kitchenette, bathroom with either a full-size tub/shower combo, or a walk-in rain shower.
One-Bedroom Villas sleeps up to 4 Guests, with a king-size bed and a queen-size sleeper sofa. These Villas also feature a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stacked washer and dryer and a sleek bubble-jet tub.
Two-Bedroom Villas sleeps up to 8, with a king-size bed, 2 queen-size beds and a queen-size sleeper sofa, while the 2-bedroom lock-off rooms feature 1 king bed, 1 queen bed, 2 queen sleeper sofas. These Villas also feature a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stacked washer and dryer and a sleek bubble-jet tub.
3-Bedroom Grand Villas can accommodate up to 12 Guests with a king-size bed, 4 queen-size beds and one queen-size sleeper sofa. They include a washer and dryer and a master bathroom fitted with a bubble-jet tub and an in-mirror TV.
The 26 unique 2-Bedroom/2-bathroom waterfront Cascade Cabins can sleep up to 8 Guests. In addition to a washer and dryer and a fully equipped, open-style kitchen, each Cabin features a double-sided stone-hearth fireplace and screened-in wraparound porch with a built-in hot tub.