Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian (VGF) opened on Oct 23, 2013. Contract end date is January 31, 2064.
Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian
4501 Floridian Way
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
GPS: 28.409027, -81.588962
Front Desk: (407) 824-3300
Fax: (407) 824-3186
2017 Annual Dues
2017 Resort Operating Budget
2017 Points Chart
2018 Points Chart
Why Stay Here?
It’s Disney’s flagship resort at Walt Disney World, offering a Victorian-style seaside resort. There are excellent dining options, an onsite spa, and you’re just a monorail ride (or boat ride) away from the Magic Kingdom.
- Citricos – An excellent establishment featuring American cuisine infused with Mediterranean flavors. Only open for dinner.
- Narcoossee’s – Featuring a shoreline location with views of Seven Seas Lagoon, it features fresh sustainable seafood as well as steak.
- Victoria & Albert’s – A AAA Five Diamond Award-winning restaurant that offers an expensive prix-fixe menu of 7 or 10 courses. Jackets are required for men. Guests must be 10 or older. This is a special although expensive experience.
- 1900 Park Fare – Breakfast and dinner buffets hosted by characters such as Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland and Winnie the Pooh.
- Garden View Tea Room – Finger sandwiches and tea are served.
- Grand Floridian Café – An elegant yet casual place for a sit-down meal.
- Cítricos Lounge – This features an extensive wine list and seasonal tapas.
- Mizner’s Lounge – Listen to jazz while you enjoy a cocktail.
- Gasparilla Island Grill – A 24-hour casual dining establishment offering fresh-made selections.
- Beaches Pool Bar and Grill -A pool bar featuring burgers and more
- Courtyard Pool Bar – A pool bar featuring light snacks and cocktails
The Beach Pool is a 111,261-gallon pool overlooking the Seven Seas Lagoon, with a 181-foot-long waterslide and zero-depth entry.
Courtyard Pool is a zero-entry leisure pool, located behind the main Grand Floridan building. Courtyard Pool descends to a maximum depth of 5 feet, and features an adjacent whirlpool spa.
- Arcadia Games (arcade)
- Barbecue pavilion
- Beach (no swimming)
- Business center
- Fitness center
- Grocery orders
- Jogging path
- Lobby concierge
- Movies under the stars
- Resort Monorail
- Salon (hair)
- Spa (full-service) – Senses
- Valet parking
- Watersports: boat rentals
See the comparison of resort recreational amenities
Take the resort monorail to the Magic Kingdom, the Contemporary or Polynesian resorts, or to the TTC where you can catch a monorail to Epcot. Bus transportation is provided to other parks and Disney Springs. Water taxis run to Magic Kingdom.
Deluxe studio – sleeps up to 5 (approx. 374 sq. ft.)
Deluxe studios feature 1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, and 1 pull-down bunk-size bed for little ones. The kitchen boasts a wet bar, small refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker. A full bathroom has a mirror TV and a walk-in master bath shower. There is crown molding and cove ceilings throughout, and a flat-panel TV and Blu-ray player in the bedroom/living room.
One-Bedroom Villa – Sleeps Up to 5 (approx. 844 sq. ft.)
One-Bedroom Villas feature 1 king-size bed in the master bedroom, plus one queen-size sleeper sofa and one pull-down, bunk-size bed in the living room. A full, upgraded kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, panelized refrigerator and dishwasher, and a farmhouse sink with backsplash ceramic tiles. The full bathroom features a mirror TV, a freestanding tub with air jets, and a walk-in master bath shower. The living room and bedroom have cove ceilings, as well as a flat-panel TV in each. The living room also has a Blu-ray player.
Dedicated Two-Bedroom Villa – Sleeps Up to 9 (approx. 1232 sq. ft.)
Dedicated Two-Bedroom Villas include one king-size bed in the master bedroom, two queen-size beds in the additional bedroom, one queen-size sleeper sofa, and one pull-down, bunk-size bed in the living room. A full, upgraded kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, panelized refrigerator and dishwasher, and a farmhouse sink with backsplash ceramic tiles. Two full bathrooms feature a mirror TV in each, a freestanding tub with air jets, and a walk-in master bath shower. There is crown molding in every room, and the living room and bedrooms have cove ceilings, as well as a flat-panel TV in each. The living room also has a Blu-ray player.
The Two-Bedroom Lock-off Villa combines a One-Bedroom Villa and a Studio to sleep up to 10. they feature 1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size bed, 2 queen-size sleeper sofas, and 2 pull-down bunk-size beds.
Three-Bedroom Grand Villas – Sleeps Up to 12 (approx. 2800 sq. ft.)
Three-Bedroom Grand Villas feature a master bedroom with one king-size bed, two additional bedrooms with two queen-size beds in each, and a queen-size sleeper sofa in the media room. A full, upgraded kitchen has granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, panelized refrigerator and dishwasher, and a farmhouse sink with backsplash ceramic tiles. The dining room has one dining table and chairs. its four full bathrooms include a mirror TV in each, and the master bathroom has a freestanding tub with air jets and a walk-in master bath shower. There is crown molding in every room, and the living room and bedrooms have cove ceilings, as well as a flat-panel TV in each. The living room has a Blu-ray player, and the media room has a large flat-panel TV and home theater system.