Disney’s Beach Club Villas (BCV) opened on July 1, 2002. DVC contract end date is January 31, 2042.
Disney’s Beach Club Villas
1800 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
GPS: 28.373733, -81.557249
Front Desk: (407) 934-2175
Fax: (407) 934-3850
Why Stay Here?
One big draw is Stormalong Bay, the 3-acre feature pool with a sandy bottom – one of the best pool complexes at any Walt Disney World resort. Another would be it’s location right outside the International Gateway into Epcot, making a stroll into World Showcase a breeze.
Some people can’t decide between the Beach Club Villas and the BoardWalk Villas, so we have a brief comparison here.
- Yachtsman Steakhouse – Premium steakhouse featuring select cuts of aged grain-fed beef as well as seafood.
- Cape May Café – Join Minnie Mouse and her friends for a breakfast buffet.
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop – An old-fashioned soda fountain featuring burgers, fries, shakes and sundaes.
- Cape May Café – An all-you-can-eat clambake buffet (crab leg’s, mussels, clams)
- Crescent Solarium – An afternoon tea featuring tiny sandwiches, artisanal cheeses, and scones served with jam (open for a limited time on select days).
- Martha’s Vineyard – Located at the Yacht Club resort
- Crew’s Cup Lounge – A great place to grab a beer – or crab cakes, lobster rolls and clam chowder
- Beach Club Marketplace – Grab ‘n’ Go spot with baked goods, made-to-order sandwiches, and pre-packaged items.
- Hurricane Hanna’s Grill – A pool bar serving burgers, lobster & shrimp rolls and grilled chicken breast sandwiches.
- Martha’s Vineyard – Located at the Yacht Club resort, it features a full bar menu
Stormalong Bay is a large 3-acre pool complex. The pool offers a sand bottom, a lazy river, and one of the highest hotel waterslides at Walt Disney World Resort. There are 3 whirlpool spas.
Two leisure pools are also available.
- Barbecue pavilion
- Beach (no swimming)
- Bike rentals
- Business center
- Children’s activities (Sandcastle Club)
- Fitness center
- Grocery orders
- Jogging path
- Lobby concierge
- Movies under the stars
- Salon (hair)
- Tennis court (Yacht Club resort)
- Valet parking
- Watersports – boat rental
Walk or take the Friendship water taxis to Epcot or Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Busses go to MK, DAK, water parks and Disney Springs
Room Types & Quantities
Deluxe Studio – Sleeps Up to 5
Studios feature 1 queen-size bed, 1 double-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk-size bed and 1 bathroom
1-Bedroom Villa – Sleeps Up to 4
One-bedroom villas feature a master bedroom with 1 king-size bed, a living room with 1 queen-size sleeper sofa and 1 bathroom
2-Bedroom Villa – Sleeps Up to 8
Dedicated Two-bedroom villas feature a master bedroom with 1 king-size bed, a separate bedroom with 2 queen-size beds, a living room with 1 queen-size sleeper sofa and 2 bathrooms
2-Bedroom Lock-Off Villa – Sleeps Up to 9
Two-bedroom lock-off villas feature a master bedroom with 1 king-size bed, a separate bedroom with 1 queen-size bed, a living room with 1 queen-size sleeper sofa and 1 double-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk-size bed and 2 bathrooms