Polynesian Villas & Bungalows (PVB) opened on Apr 1, 2015.
1600 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
GPS: 28.403958, -81.582704
Front Desk: (407) 824-3500
Fax: (407) 824-3174
2017 Annual Dues
2017 Resort Operating Budget
2017 Points Chart
2018 Points Chart
- ʻOhana’s Best Friends Breakfast – Located on the 2nd floor of the Great Ceremonial House, it is hosted by Lilo and Stitch and is served family-style.
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show – A Luau where all you can eat platters of pulled pork and more are provided while you are entertained.
- Kona Café – Located on the 2nd floor of the Great Ceremonial House, it features lunch and dinner American-style meals with an asian flair – sushi too. The legendary banana-stuffed Tonga Toast is available for breakfast.
- ‘Ohana – Located on the 2nd floor of the Great Ceremonial House, it serves family style dinners featuring skewers of pork and beef, peel-and-et shrimp, and bread pudding. The festive environment features fun for kids, such as hula hoop and limbo contests.
- Tambu Lounge – The lounge next to ‘Ohana
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto – A richly-themed tropical tiki bar inspired by the Enchanted Tiki Room and the Jungle Cruise attractions.
- Capt. Cook’s – Located on the 2nd floor of the Great Ceremonial House, you can start the day with a Mickey Waffle or banana-stuffed Tonga Toast, or lunch and dinner food options.
- Kona Island – Located on the 2nd floor of the Great Ceremonial House, you can get a cup of Kona coffee in the morning, and sushi at night.
- Barefoot Pool Bar – Located at the Lava Pool
- Pineapple Lanai – Get the legendary Dole Whip here!
- Oasis Grill – A pool bar located at the Oasis Pool that features burgers, fish tacos and wraps.
The Lava Pool is a 120,000 gallon heated pool with a “volcano” that “erupts” throughout the day. It features a 142-foot tubular waterslide, zero depth entry, and a whirlpool spa.
The Oasis leisure pool offers a more tranquil swim.
- Barbecue grills
- Beach (no swimming)
- Bike rentals
- Children’s activities: Lilo’s Playhouse
- Grocery orders
- Jogging trail
- Movies under the stars
- Resort Monorail
- Valet parking
- Watersports: boat rentals
See the comparison of resort recreational amenities
Take the resort monorail to the Magic Kingdom, the Contemporary or Grand Floridian resorts, or to the TTC where you can catch a monorail to Epcot. You can also walk to the TTC. Bus transportation is provided to other parks and Disney Springs. Water taxis run to Magic Kingdom.
Deluxe studio – sleeps up to 5 (approx. 447 sq. ft.)
The Deluxe Studio features one queen-size bed, one queen-size sleeper sofa, and one pull-down bunk-size bed. Your room includes a kitchenette and a split bathroom, with a full-size tub on one side and a walk-in shower with rain showerhead on the other. There is a tray ceiling and crown molding, a flat-panel TV in the bedroom/living area, and a private patio or balcony.
Bungalow -sleeps up to 8 (approx. 1,093 sq. ft.)
A bungalow includes a full kitchen with modern appliances and volcanic rock-inspired countertops, a washer and dryer, and two bathrooms. The master bathroom includes an in-mirror TV, a whirlpool tub, and a walk-in shower with rain showerhead. All finishes are based on natural and organic materials, including distressed wood flooring, cloth-textured wall covering, and exposed wood ceiling beams. Gaze out at Seven Seas Lagoon and Cinderella Castle from the private deck that runs the width of the Bungalow, and take a dip in your very own plunge pool. Take a seat on the deck furniture to enjoy the magnificent view of the Magic Kingdom® Park reworks, while private speakers play accompanying music.