Polynesian Villas & Bungalows (PVB) opened on Apr 1, 2015.
1600 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
GPS: 28.403958, -81.582704
Front Desk: (407) 824-3500
Fax: (407) 824-3174
- ʻOhana’s Best Friends Breakfast – Located on the 2nd floor of the Great Ceremonial House, it is hosted by Lilo and Stitch and is served family-style.
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show – A Luau where all you can eat platters of pulled pork and more are provided while you are entertained.
- Kona Café – Located on the 2nd floor of the Great Ceremonial House, it features lunch and dinner American-style meals with an asian flair – sushi too. The legendary banana-stuffed Tonga Toast is available for breakfast.
- ‘Ohana – Located on the 2nd floor of the Great Ceremonial House, it serves family style dinners featuring skewers of pork and beef, peel-and-et shrimp, and bread pudding. The festive environment features fun for kids, such as hula hoop and limbo contests.
- Tambu Lounge – The lounge next to ‘Ohana
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto – A richly-themed tropical tiki bar inspired by the Enchanted Tiki Room and the Jungle Cruise attractions.
- Capt. Cook’s – Located on the 2nd floor of the Great Ceremonial House, you can start the day with a Mickey Waffle or banana-stuffed Tonga Toast, or lunch and dinner food options.
- Kona Island – Located on the 2nd floor of the Great Ceremonial House, you can get a cup of Kona coffee in the morning, and sushi at night.
- Barefoot Pool Bar – Located at the Lava Pool
- Pineapple Lanai – Get the legendary Dole Whip here!
- Oasis Grill – A pool bar located at the Oasis Pool that features burgers, fish tacos and wraps.
The Lava Pool is a 120,000 gallon heated pool with a “volcano” that “erupts” throughout the day. It features a 142-foot tubular waterslide, zero depth entry, and a whirlpool spa.
The Oasis leisure pool offers a more tranquil swim.
- Barbecue grills
- Beach (no swimming)
- Bike rentals
- Children’s activities: Lilo’s Playhouse
- Grocery orders
- Jogging trail
- Movies under the stars
- Resort Monorail
- Valet parking
- Watersports: boat rentals
Take the resort monorail to the Magic Kingdom, the Contemporary or Grand Floridian resorts, or to the TTC where you can catch a monorail to Epcot. You can also walk to the TTC. Bus transportation is provided to other parks and Disney Springs. Water taxis run to Magic Kingdom.
Deluxe studio – sleeps up to 5 (approx. 447 sq. ft.)
The Deluxe Studio features one queen-size bed, one queen-size sleeper sofa, and one pull-down bunk-size bed. Your room includes a kitchenette and a split bathroom, with a full-size tub on one side and a walk-in shower with rain showerhead on the other. There is a tray ceiling and crown molding, a flat-panel TV in the bedroom/living area, and a private patio or balcony.
Bungalow -sleeps up to 8 (approx. 1,093 sq. ft.)
A bungalow includes a full kitchen with modern appliances and volcanic rock-inspired countertops, a washer and dryer, and two bathrooms. The master bathroom includes an in-mirror TV, a whirlpool tub, and a walk-in shower with rain showerhead. All finishes are based on natural and organic materials, including distressed wood flooring, cloth-textured wall covering, and exposed wood ceiling beams. Gaze out at Seven Seas Lagoon and Cinderella Castle from the private deck that runs the width of the Bungalow, and take a dip in your very own plunge pool. Take a seat on the deck furniture to enjoy the magnificent view of the Magic Kingdom® Park reworks, while private speakers play accompanying music.