Note: This resort was previously called The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (VWL).
This DVC resort opened as The Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge on Nov 15, 2000. It was renamed to Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (BRV) in 2016. DVC contract end date is January 31, 2042.
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
801 Timberline Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
GPS: 28.405376, -81.574576
Front Desk: (407) 824-3200
Fax: (407) 824-3508
2017 Annual Dues
2017 Resort Operating Budget
2017 Points Chart
2018 Points Chart
Why Stay Here?
It has a magnificently rendered them with a peaceful and romantic setting of a mountain retreat.
- Artist Point – This Pacific Northwest-themed restaurant features salmon, game, steak and other seafood. Try the cedar plan salmon and berry cobbler.
- Whispering Canyon Café – A boisterous family-style place where cast members sass the customers. Be sure and ask for ketchup!
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill – Located next to Boulder Ridge Cove Pool, it offers some unique choices compared to other quick-service. You can also order from your table.
- Roaring Fork – In a hurry? Grab breakfast, lunch and dinner here.
- Territory Lounge – A rustic bar located near Artist Point
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill – Located next to Boulder Ridge Cove Pool
The Copper Creek Springs Pool offers a 67-foot waterslide built into rocks and hot and cold whirlpool spas.
Boulder Ridge Cove Pool features a zero-depth entry point, and a whirlpool spa.
- Arcade (Buttons & Bells)
- Barbeque pavilion
- Basketball court
- Bike rentals
- Children’s activities (Club’s Den)
- Fitness Center (Sturdy Branches)
- Grocery orders
- Jogging trails
- Lobby concierge
- Movies under the stars
- Spa services
- Valet parking
- Watersports – boat rentals
See the comparison of recreational amenities
Bus Transportation to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and Disney Springs; Boat Transportation to Magic Kingdom, Fort Wilderness, and Disney’s Contemporary Hotel
Below is how the Wilderness Lodge looked prior to the Copper Creek DVC expansion.
Here is how the Wilderness Lodge looked during the Copper Creek DVC expansion.
Room Types & Quantities
Deluxe Studio – Sleeps Up to 4
Studios feature 1 queen-size bed, 1 double-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk size bed and 1 bathroom. A 5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided
1-Bedroom Villa – Sleeps Up to 4
One-bedroom villas feature a master bedroom with 1 king-size bed, a living room with 1 queen-size sleeper sofa and 1 bathroom. A 5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided.
Dedicated 2-Bedroom Villa – Sleeps Up to 8
Dedicated Two-bedroom villas feature a master bedroom with 1 king-size bed, a separate bedroom with 2 queen-size beds and 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, and two bathrooms. A 9th guest can be accommodated, but please note that no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided.
2 Bedroom Lock-Off Villa – Sleeps Up to 9
Two-bedroom lock-off villas combine a 1-BR and a Studio and feature a master bedroom with 1 king-size bed, a separate bedroom with 1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 double-size sleeper sofa and 1 pull-down bunk-size bed, and two bathrooms.