Disney’s BoardWalk Villas (BWV) opened on July 1, 1996. DVC contract end date is January 31, 2042.
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
2101 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
GPS: 28.364663, -81.553656
Front Desk: (407) 939-5100
Fax: (407) 939-5150
Why Stay Here?
Besides the lively atmosphere of a 1920’s/1930’s Atlantic city boardwalk with street performers and games at night, the boardwalk view rooms that offer a great view of Crescent Lake and the Boardwalk, the location is a big draw. Situated between Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, you can walk or take a boat to either park. It’s about a 10-minute walk to Epcot and a 15-minute walk to DHS. Members also enjoy the standard view rooms that cost fewer points.
Some people can’t decide between BoardWalk Villas and Beach Club Villas, so we have a brief comparison here.
- Flying Fish Café – Premium seafood and prime steaks with a show kitchen. Try the potato-wrapped red snapper, the crab cakes, or the strip steak.
- Trattoria al Forno – Enjoy a character breakfast hosted by Ariel and Rapunzel
- Big River Grille & Brewing Works – This microbrewery features a full menu, including burgers, sandwiches, steaks and salads. The outdoor tables on the boardwalk are great – especially at night.
- Flying Fish Café Chef’s Tasting Wine Dinner – A 5-course prix-fixe menu
- Trattoria al Forno – An Italian eatery featuring wood-fired pizza, pasta al forno, and seasonal seafood. They have a large selection of Italian wines.
- ESPN Club – A sports bar featuring classic American pub cuisine and nearly 100 TV screen’s
- BoardWalk Bakery – Delicious freshly-baked goods, sandwiches and soup. The sweets include eclairs, apple tarts and cupcakes.
- Ample Hills Creamery – An ice cream shop featuring hand-crafted ice cream
- Pizza Window – Grab a slice or a whole pie (cheese, pepperoni, or signature)
- The Belle Vue Lounge – Cocktail lounge near the lobby. A continental breakfast is offered in the morning (cereal, yogurt, muffins, bagels and croissants).
- Jellyrolls – A lively piano bar (cover charge; must be 21 or older)
- AbracadaBar – sophisticated lounge themed to the golden age of magic
Luna Park Pool is a Coney Island carnival-themed pool that features a 200-foot-long waterslide, a kiddie pool and a whirlpool spa.
Two leisure pools are also available.
- Barbecue pavilion
- Bike rentals
- Boardwalk – carnival atmosphere at night
- Business center
- Community Hall
- Fitness center
- Grocery orders
- Jogging path
- Lobby concierge
- Movies under the stars
- Tennis courts
- Valet parking
Walk (10 minutes to Epcot, 20 minutes to DHS) or take the Friendship water taxis to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot. Busses are available to Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Disney Springs and water parks.
Room Types & Quantities
Deluxe Studio – Sleeps Up to 5
Studios feature 1 queen-size bed, 1 full-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk-size bed, and 1 bathroom.
1 Bedroom Villa – Sleeps Up to 4
One-bedroom villas feature a master bedroom with 1 king-size bed, a living room with 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, and 1 bathroom. A 5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided.
2-Bedroom Lock-Off Villa – Sleeps Up to 9
Two-bedroom villas feature a master bedroom with 1 king-size bed, a second bedroom with 1 queen-size bed, 1 full-size sleeper sofa, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, and 1 pull-down bunk-size bed. Two bathrooms are provided.
3-Bedroom Grand Villa – Sleeps Up to 12
Grand Vilas feature a master bedroom with 1 king-size bed, two additional bedrooms each with two queen-size beds, and a living room wth 1 queen-size sleeper sofa. Three bathrooms are provided. Some Grand Villas are two stories.