Disney Vacation Club has posted proposed 2018 budgets and annual dues. These budgets will be approved at the Board of Directors Meeting preceding the DVC Annual Member Meeting .
Annual dues cover operating expenses (housekeeping, transportation, maintenance, utilities, front desk services), administrative expenses (Member Services, member mailings, insurance), capital reserve expenses (updating and maintaining the interior, exterior, and common areas), and ad valorem taxes (real estate property taxes).
Proposed Annual Dues
Proposed Resort Budgets:
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
For a breakdown of historical budgets, check out DVC Resort Budgets on our informational site.
Comment? Join the Discussion on our Community Forum