Disney Vacation Club has posted proposed 2018 budgets and annual dues. These budgets will be approved at the Board of Directors Meeting preceding the DVC Annual Member Meeting on Thursday, December 7 at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Convention Center at 2 PM EST, which will be live-blogged on DVCinfo.com or RSVP if planning on attending in person.
Annual dues cover operating expenses (housekeeping, transportation, maintenance, utilities, front desk services), administrative expenses (Member Services, member mailings, insurance), capital reserve expenses (updating and maintaining the interior, exterior, and common areas), and ad valorem taxes (real estate property taxes).
Proposed Annual Dues
Proposed Resort Budgets:
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Check back for a detailed breakdown of these budgets, which will be updated shortly on our informational site at DVC Resort Budgets.
Comment? Join the Discussion on our Community Forum