As announced at the 2017 DVC Member Annual Meeting, the Disney Vacation Club Member Site has been updated with several enhancements to the Booking tool.
Just a week after DVC enabled modifying reservations online, they have disabled the functionality on the site:
- Ability to search multiple resorts and room types in the booking tool
- Ability to specify searching only home resorts or only WDW resorts in the booking tool
- Ability to modify existing reservations to change guests, dates, resort, or room type by expanding your reservation under My DVC Membership > My Dashboard > My Vacation Plans and clicking View or Modify Details:
- Membership Details including points, banking deadlines, etc. are now available directly from Booking tool by clicking View Details at the top of the screen next to your Membership number:
Along with these enhancements, several features have been removed or replaced:
- The Resort Availability Tool (aka RAT) has been combined with the Booking Tool, allowing you to search availability across multiple resorts and room types and book available resorts in a single tool. The new tool is available under My DVC Membership > Book Online.
- The Upcoming Vacations menu item has been removed. This information is now available under My DVC Membership > My Dashboard.
- You can no longer add Disney Dining Plan online. You must call DVC Member Services to do this.