Looking back on the year 2015, what were the highlights for you – from a DVC perspective? What event or announcement, if any, made you happy? Conversely, did anything happen that disappointed or even upset you? Or, was 2015 a year where not much happened of interest to DVC members?
Looking through the history of DVC, there were some years where a lot of changes were made, and others when nothing happened. How would you rate 2015 – from a DVC perspective?
In case you’ve forgotten, 2015 saw:
- The grand opening of the Polynesian Villas and Bungalows
- A revamping of the member web site
- The announcement of a DVC expansion at the Wilderness Lodge
- Changes to the Annual Passes and prices
- Announcement of new categories at Saratoga Springs in 2017
- Villas at the Grand Floridian selling out
Add a comment here or on our Facebook page.